Here are a couple charities that are helping kids with medical problems in Houston:
- Texas Children's Hospital: Great service to Houston's children, great reputation, not affected by flooding for the most part; still serving families
- Trach Mommies: This group is sending $$ and supplies to help children who need help breathing and eating right now while it's hard to get those supplies.
- Save the Children USA: Helping kids currently in shelters with safe places to play and cribs (but not specifically for kids with medical problems)
- $5 for a free(ish) dress day - if it's approved
- Dodgeball tournament - teams pay to compete
- Carwash: Easy and fun, but may be raining forever
- Competition: Vote (with money) for the best principal, or for Spirit - 6th grade versus 7th grade versus 8th grade
- Something at the football game - raffle? fill the bucket?